Bamboo Handstand Blocks by YOGABODY® | w/Non-Slip Rubber Bottoms | Yoga, Movement & Gymnastics Training
- Better Handstands. The reason most people struggle to learn handstand is because they simply jump up again and again at the wall. The YOGABODY Handstand Blocks allow you to develop stronger fingers, wrists, forearms and shoulders to dynamically balance.
- Reduce Wrist Pain. The leading cause of wrist pain in yoga and handstand is weak and underdeveloped hand and forearms strength. The Handstand Blocks can be used in mat-classes as well during down dog, chaturanga, and upward dog (among others) for students who are prone to pain. The blocks will reduce pain in the short term, and prevent and heal your joints in the long term so it's no longer a problem.
- Hop-Up / Press Up Booster. Hopping (or pressing) into handstand is actually more difficult than balancing. If you're learning handstand right now, you know this well. You hop, fall, hop, fall, and hop again. With the Handstand Blocks, they force you to "over jump" which gives you a bigger range for building strength. This exaggerated hop (you have to hop higher and harder) builds the strength and muscle-memory to make your non-block handstands easier.
- It's Good Fun! One of the best things about handstands is that there are infinite variations. You can do class handstand, lotus legs, handstand splits, handstand roll-overs and so much more. When you add Handstand Blocks into the mix, your pose potential immediately doubles, so aside from all the practical benefits, it's also just great fun.
- Specs & Features: 3mm (0.11”) non-slip rubber on the bottom. 5.12 in / 13 cm (long) x 3.5 in / 8.8 cm (wide) x 8.8 cm (tall), smooth-finsihed bamboo (cleanable, non-scuff), industrial-grade for home and studio use. Weight: 1.8 lbs per block (3.6 lbs total) / 800 grams per block (1.6 kg total)