Yoga Massage Balls x2 | Hurts So Good! with DVD by YOGABODY™ | Natural Rubber Creates Human-Like Deep Tissue Massage Experience on Soft Tissues
- Pain Relief: Hurts So Good! Massage Balls allow you to quickly relieve tension in your back, shoulders, legs, and glutes.
- Myofacial Release: from sitting too long, lack of exercise, or overuse, many people suffer from sliding surface disorders where you feel "stuck" or "locked up" in specific areas such as your hips or shoulders. Hurts So Good! Massage Balls help you release that dysfunction quickly and safety at home.
- Deep Tissue Massage & Recovery: if you're a fan of deep tissue massage, particularly of your back, glutes, and legs, Hurts So Good! Massage Balls apply human-like pressure and deliver amazing results. Many students report it's the strongest massage they've ever had.
- Forget About Tennis or Lacrosse Balls: Hurts So Good! Balls are made of natural rubber with just the right amount of give so you can work softly on the boney areas and firmly into your soft tissues.
- Eco-Friendly: made with natural rubber with 100% cotton carrying bag
When You Try these Massage Balls, You'll Say they, Hurts So Good!
These Hurts So Good! Massage Balls were originally created for the YOGABODY Fitness Studio Group where we previously used tennis or lacrosse balls in our deep-stretching classes. The tennis balls were too soft and the lacrosse balls were too hard and bruised students—hence, the Hurts So Good! Massage Balls were born.
The balls measure X" in diameter, made with natural rubber and come with a 100% cotton carrying bag.
Yoga students use Hurts So Good! Massage Balls in restorative yoga classes, deep stretching Gravity Yoga sessions, and before bed at home to do self-care and self-massage on trouble areas.