For 15 minutes a day for 21 days, learn to unlock your tight hips. Every day includes deep stretches, breath, and a chat about yoga and nutrition, together with other participants online. When your hips are tight, you subconsciously adjust your movement patterns to make up for the lack of mobility. All these movement work-arounds contribute or even cause chronic back and knee pain, among other problems.
Join Lucas Rockwood, founder of YOGABODY, as he broadcasts his favorite Gravity Yoga hip-opening stretches. Practice alongside him live, but rest assured you’ll always have access to the replay plus Q&A after every session.
The benefits include:
- Reduced Back & Knee Injuries. It’s true that tight hips can create movement dysfunctions that stress the lower back and knees.
- Ease in Yoga. When you open your hips, poses that seemed totally impossible can suddenly become fun and accessible.
- Improved Posture. Once your tight hips are freed, your posture improves in all positions (seated or standing); you’ll feel more comfortable, physically, throughout the day.
- More Speed/More Power. If your hip mobility is limited, it restricts your hip extension, running gait, and your ability to squat and exert force.
- Better Quality of Life. You feel more freedom and less tension, it’s like having an extra room in your home.