This block was originally developed for the YOGABODY® Fitness Studio Group because we needed an all-natural, eco-friendly, and non-slip prop to use in our public classes. Traditional, synthetic blocks are ugly, slip with sweat, and have an unpleasant hand-feel. Hence, Corky the Block was born!
- Beginners: excellent for beginner modifications in standing yoga poses such as triangle pose, side angle and half moon poses.
- Intermediate: use Corky the Block to practice jump backs, to squeeze between your legs in full wheel pose, and to assist you in passive backbends like bridge pose.
- Advanced: use Corky between your forearms in forearm stand, between your hands in handstands, and between your legs to promote inner rotation in inversions of all kinds.
- Natural Material: great hand-feel and natural aesthetic that complements any yoga studio or yoga practice room.
- Eco-Friendly: made with sustainable and renewable natural cork.
- Bonus: can be used as a meditation stool, a computer monitor lifter, or as a home decor item.
This block measures 8.7" x 5.7" x 2.8" and comes with a 10-year warranty.