- Beginners: excellent for beginner modifications in standing yoga poses such as triangle pose, side angle and half moon poses
- Intermediate: use Corky the Block to practice jump backs, to squeeze between your legs in full wheel pose, and to assist you in passive backbends like bridge pose
- Advanced: use Corky between your forearms in forearm stand, between your hands in handstands, and between your legs to promote inner rotation in inversions of all kinds
- Natural Material: great hand-feel and natural aesthetic that complements any yoga studio or yoga practice room
- Eco-Friendly: made with sustainable and renewable natural cork
- Bonus: can be used as a meditation stool, a computer monitor lifter, or as a home decor item
Get the Original, YOGABODY™ Corky the Block, Eco-Friendly Cork Yoga Prop for all Levels
This block was originally developed for the YOGABODY Fitness Studio Group because we needed an all-natural, eco-friendly, and non-slip prop to use in our public classes. Traditional, synthetic blocks are ugly, slip with sweat, and have an unpleasant hand-feel. Hence, Corky the Block was born!
This block measures 8.7" x 5.7" x 2.8" and comes with a 10-year warranty.
Yoga students use Corky the Block in dynamic Vinyasa Yoga practices, deep stretching Gravity Yoga sessions, and in advanced arm balancing and back-bending. A block is an essential yoga prop, and Corky the Block is a beautiful addition to your practice room.
YOGABODY™ is an independent yoga education and products company owned and operated by career yoga teachers. We make great stuff, and stand behind our products unconditionally.