- Relieve Back Pain: Achieve instant traction on your spine, naturally creating more space between your vertebrae by hanging upside down from your hips
- Better Backbends: Practice weightless inverted backbends, allowing you to make big mobility gains particularly in the mid- and upper-back and chest where people get stuck in their yoga practice.
- Easy Setup and Free Tutorials: YOGABODY offers tons of online YouTube videos to help set up, get started, and practice flows. You can set up from an exposed beam, from a tree, or using the optional Trapeze Door Mount Bar.
- Pro Quality: This is the lightest, strongest, and most durable model on the market. It’s been by and used for YOGABODY studios worldwide.
- Safety as its Best: You get the indigo trapeze with rubber handle grips, adjustable Daisy-chain straps, gym-grade carabiners. The fabric is made of parachute material that has been stress-tested to 600lbs.
The Original Yoga Inversion Device
YOGABODY founder, Lucas Rockwood, first discovered inverted slings in 2004 while living in Thailand. Frustrated by the design and durability of early models, Lucas spent three years in development and eventually created a studio-quality device now known as the Yoga Trapeze. Today, it is used in homes, studios, and fitness centers in 81 countries around the world.
Heal Your Spine:
Hanging upside down from your hips, allow gravity to naturally release pressure from your spine through traction. Strengthen and balance the muscles that s